In the wake of the COVID-19 world wide pandemic I have taken precautions to safeguard my clients, other therapists and visitors to the office.
Telehealth and in Person Sessions
I am making myself available through Telehealth sessions via HIPAA compliant platforms whenever requested or when deemed to be the safest mode of treatment for any particular client or situation.
I have put into place the following office safeguards for those clients wishing to continue, return or begin in person sessions.
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
My office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Social Distancing is adhered to by all therapists, clients and visitors to the office.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy and waiting rooms.
- I schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- I ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Masks are worn in all common areas.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
- All office furniture is spray disinfected each week by janitorial services.