I am so glad you are here, today is the day you choose you!
Today is the day you choose to set yourself on the path to building the life and relationships that you have dreamt of.
There are times in life when things just seem too difficult to manage:
- The loss of a job.
- A life changing diagnosis or the loss of a loved one.
- Life transitions that bring unforeseen changes and feelings.
- Old hurts and habits that continue to hold you back.
- A marriage that has gone from love and passion to pain and distrust.
All the while you are struggling to find yourself, to cope, to rebuild relationships.
To live a life of love and happiness.
I chose to be a Marriage and Family Therapist to help people just like you:
- Overcome fear and anxiety.
- Process and grieve loss in a healthy way.
- Embrace and take charge of the changes that come with life transitions.
- Uncover, understand, and overcome past hurts and habits.
- Reconnect with their spouse and rekindle love and passion in a secure connected relationship.
Today you choose to learn to Live, Love and Thrive!
Since 2009, I have been helping people achieve their best lives. I graduated from California Lutheran University with a master’s degree in Counseling Psychology with an emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy. I am licensed in the state of California as a Marriage and Family Therapist and have worked in private practice since 2009.
Choice through experience
I became a therapist later in life. After the pain of a divorce and being a single mom, I remarried and became a blended family. Because of these experiences, I chose to specialize in women’s issues, pre-marital counseling, marriage counseling and relationship coaching.